The Dial Sta-Flo concentrated liquid starch is sprayed on clothes before ironing to give them a crisp edge and make them more wrinkle resistant. Mix equal parts water and Sta-Flo starch into a household spray bottle and apply mixture to clothing prior to ironing.


-->

  • Concentrated liquid starch
  • Leaves clothes looking like new
  • Making ironing easier and clothes soil-resistant
  • 64 oz Size
  • Pack of 6

--------

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars
 Great savings December 14, 2012
By Taina51
Amazon Verified Purchase
I like this product because I can make different strengths of the starch, save money and I don't have to use aerosol spray cans that are bad for the environment.

4.0 out of 5 stars
 Stay-Flo Liquid Starch November 8, 2012
By Patsy
Amazon Verified Purchase
Was very pleased to find this product on Amazon. I have used this starch on my kichen and bathroom curtains for years. It keeps them fresh looking all winter